The summer has barely arrived and already I feel it slipping away from me. Part of me just wants to curl under a rock and finally get to the hoards of books I’ve been meaning to read. Ah, if life was perfect I could just read all summer.
However, considering the fact that this summer is probably going to bring some MAJOR life changes for me, I really want to spend bunches of time with my family and friends making awesome memories.
Look at this fantisimal summer adventure list I’m working on:
- Lots and lots of stand-up paddleboarding at our local lake
- Hiking in the Appalachians
- Bonfire (with smores of course)
- Attend a baseball game
- FIREWORKS (I’m a lil obsessed with fireworks)
- Local amusement park with my co-workers
- MORE HIKING (seriously, can’t get enough)
- Serve at a local bible camp
- Watch a sunset from epic location
- Finally get my driver’s liscense
- Go to an outdoor symphony concert
- Go Lazer Tagging for my lil sister’s high school graduation
- Run a 5k with my lil sis
- Run a 10k with my lil sis
- Stargaze… always
- Makeshift prom… okay it’ll be a just dance party
- Cheer my lil bro on at his smarty-pants event in the state capital
- Roadtrip to Kentucky with my big sister
- Drive to Illinoise for the NATIONAL COLLEGE TRAINING that I’ve been looking forward to every single day since I first heard about it a year ago.
- Roadtrip to Georgia with my big sissy